We wanted to proactively engage with patients through the use of an effective Patient Reference Group (PRG) and to seek views from practice patients through the use of patient feedback
The aim was to:
1. Establish a Patient Group (PPG) comprising of registered patients and use best endeavours to ensure the PPG is representative.
2. Agree with the PPG which issues are a priority.
3. Collate patient views and inform the PPG of the findings.
4. Provide the PPG with an opportunity to comment and discuss findings of patient feedback. Reach agreement with the PPG of changes in provision and manner of delivery of services.
5. Seek PPG agreement to implement any changes.
6. Publicise minutes of the PPG on this website via the 'Minutes of Meetings' tab.
If you want to join our patient group please see the 'Sign up for our patient group' link.